Sunday, May 13, 2012

Service Learning

L.
Log of Service Learning Hours

My duties during Service Learning was to go to my Digital Photography ROP class and then have Jack teach about different techniques and after that he would explain how to use those techniques in my photographs, then I would be given assignments where I would have to create my own photos using those techniques he taught about. Some of the types of photograph I had to create were; Still, Motion, Story Telling, Surrealism, Urban Landscape, Comic Strip, Leading lines, Depth of Field, 1 and 2 Point Perspective, Rule of Thirds, Black and White Conversion, Abstract, Head Shots, and Texture Photography.

My Contact's name is Jack Bolkah and his Phone number (909) 228-4824

I.
The most important thing that I gained from my experience in ROP was just that, the experience it's self in creating different types of photographs. This helped me improve my skills in photography greatly compared to when I began taking ROP, also the knowledge I gained from creating these photographs. The experience was the most important thing I could gain from my Service Learning because in order to be a successful Nature Photographer something that is very essential for any Photographer is EXPERIENCE in photography. The more the experience better.

A.
Service Learning helped me with answering my EQ because from Interviewing my ROP teacher I was able to obtain a small bit of information to what could possible be the best answer to my EQ. From that I was then able to put to use the knowledge that I obtained from my interviews and my research checks to use. Being able to use my knowledge then helped me better understand what it takes to create a Nature Photo of my own that would be visually appealing.

Here are some Photographs that I took while doing Service Learning and Photos that I also took using the skills and knowledge that I obtained.















No comments:

Post a Comment