Friday, May 25, 2012

Senior Project Reflection

Q1. What are you most proud of in your 2-Hour Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?

A1. I am very proud of what I was able to accomplish from doing my service learning in ROP, because in doing that I was able to learn so many different things and gain so much experience that would have taken me so much longer to understand and work with if I was to be doing it on my own. With these skills I was then able to create my first portfolio which I was pleased with and hope to keep adding on to using the base of the skills that I learned in ROP.


Q2.   a.What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)? Why?

        b.What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?        Why?

A2.   a. I would give my self a P because I feel that I did everything that was required of; I met the time, I had an activity for everyone one of my 3 answers and showed proof of my product and the skills that I gained by showing  my portfolio and putting up some of my best framed photographs.


        b. As the assessment for my overall senior project I would give my self a P+ because from doing everything required in my senior project I was then able to obtain three different parts for my product, My skills and experience gained, my portfolio, and finding my future career.

Q3. What worked for you in your senior project?
 A3. What worked for my senior project was being able to do something that I actually really love to do and hope to do in my future, this then was able to give me a start on my experience and knowledge in Photography.

Q4.What didn’t work for you in your senior project
A4. Something that didn't work for my senior project was a bit of the research check part because many articles that I found online did tend to be repetitive and when looking for certain information it was sometimes difficult to find due to the lack of online information on specific topics about photography.


Q5.How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples
A5. My senior project has been extremely helpful to me in my future endeavors for the reason that it helped me realize what career field I want to go into and that I do hope to get in to The Art Center College of Design in Pasadena knowing that it is one of the best colleges I can attend if I do want to become a photographer. It also not only gave me knowledge of the field that I want to go into but also gave me the chance to be able to understand what a photographer does, and goes through when creating their product. Also by being able to do Digital Photography ROP as my service learning, and gaining all the skills I was able to obtain in order to create my first Portfolio, now I know how to create a Portfolio. My ROP Portfolio may not be what I turn into The Art Center when it comes time to turning in a Portfolio for my acceptance, since I do have a lot more to learn, but now I do know what it takes and how to create it. Which is very crucial in becoming a successful photographer, since a Photographer's Portfolio is what gets them noticed and what leads a them to be able to be hired and have a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment