Monday, September 19, 2011

Senior Project Presentation 1


5 Min Presentation rough Draft

Objective: To teach the students about what Photo Manipulation actually is.

Procedure:
1.       I will start off with my Introduction; where I will ask the students about what it is that they know about Photo Manipulation.

2.       -From the audience interaction I will go into the details of what photo manipulation actually is and how it is used. I will give examples of what would be considered photo manipulation, and what would not be considered Photo Manipulation and how it could be used in Nature Photography using the visual that I will create. I will also state my own opinion about if I like to use Manipulation in my own photography or not.

3.      - After I am done explaining what Photo manipulation is, I will simply ask the class if they have any questions about what I have just explained to them about, and if so I will make sure they are answered.

4.       -At the end to conclude my presentation I will state where I hope that my Senior Project on Nature Photography will take me by the end of the year.

Timing: about 4.5 minutes.

*Resources/Materials: As a Visual I plan on creating a medium sized poster with pictures of different types of photographs where the artist used Manipulation and other photographs where the artists did not use manipulation to express their emotions. To show an example of what would be considered Manipulation and what would not.

No comments:

Post a Comment