Monday, September 26, 2011

Presentation Reflection

1. My first interview with Mr. Jack Bohlka affected my presentation in the way that, it opened my eyes in a way to all the things and aspects in photography that I wasn't completely aware of. Like how much technology is involved, which for some reason I had not really thought of.

2. What I think stood out in my presentation performance was the topic that I chose to present on. Of the difference between Photo Manipulation and simple Editing because I think that not many people realized what the difference between the two were and that Photo Manipulation had been done decades before computers ever even existed.

3. The most challenging part about the presentation I believe would be, planning out the presentation to make sure the audience is keeping up with what you are trying to teach them, because when you're presenting since you know what you are saying and how the topic works and what it means sometimes the audience isn't understanding what it is you are trying to explain to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment