Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Nature Photography

My senior project topic is Nature Photography. The reason why I chose Nature Photography is because I have always loved and enjoyed nature, I also love to explore and travel to new places. Whenever I get the chance to explore a new place, I like to capture the beauty of the place I have discovered, so that I will always be able to remember it. However, I also really enjoy art and have always tried to somehow be able to express my self. So why not combine things I love to do and art in order to express my self through it. By the end of the year I hope to have A LOT more experience in photography, in order to be prepared for college and later have a successful career in Nature Photography. One of my goals being, being able to work for magazines like National Geographic or AFAR magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment