Thursday, March 29, 2012

Room Creativity

1. For the room creativity expectation I plan on framing different photos that I have taken throughout the year and setting one on each group of desks, since I might not have enough room on the walls of the class room that I will be presenting in. However if I do I end up having enough room on the wall then I will put up many of my photographs to create a kind of gallery feel in the room.

2. For my first activity I am thinking about perhaps having each group of students create their own photograph according to what they think a well composed photograph looks like. For my second activity I am thinking about maybe having each group come up with a certain message or emotion that they wish to convey while then coming up with ways to convey those emotions in a photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment