Saturday, March 17, 2012

Answer 2

Essential Question:  What is most important in creating a visually appealing nature photograph?

Answer 2: I have learned that one of the most important things in a photograph is the message that is conveyed by the image because it is what grabs the viewers attention from the first time they see the photograph. It is what will interest the viewer, in wanting to keep looking at the photograph and many times when it involves nature it makes the viewer want to be in the photo's setting and that is one of the things that makes a picture visually appealing.

Evidence and Sources:
-Much of the evidence that I got for this answer was from many articles that I have read, which state that a photographer's goal is to create an image in which the viewer would feel what the photographer felt when taking the photograph.
- I have also learned this from my third interview with Bob Fletcher a Nature Photographer who also told me that as a photographer you want to make the observer feel what you are feeling as you are standing there taking the photograph.
- From Jack Bolkah my ROP teacher I have learned that in order for a person to keep taking a second look at your image you have to create a photograph in which they may have a feeling or connection with.

No comments:

Post a Comment