Monday, October 10, 2011

Defining the Essential Question

  • What is most important to create a visually appealing Nature Photograph?
  • What I believe the definition of my essential Question means is; What are the requirements in a nature photograph according to color balance, subject, and photographer technique in order for it to be visually appealing to its audience/viewer.
  • Some Possible answers to me EQ are, that the photographer must capture the subject in a certain way in order to convey a desired emotion to the viewer. Also that color is not required in a Nature Photograph in order for it to be properly captured or for it to be visually appealing. 
  • My most important source has been Jack the ROP teacher because in this past month that I have been in his class I have learned more about every type of photography than I have in my whole entire life.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment